Introduction and Acceptance
The Policy applies regardless of User’s method of access (i.e. computer browser, Outlook application, Android or IOS devices, etc.). The Sites are operated in the United States, and please be on notice that any information you provide to us or your use of the Sites will be transferred to and through the United States. Your use of the Sites is your consent to such transfer and consent and awareness that the United States may not provide the same types or levels of protection as required by the laws, codes and/or regulations in other countries.
Information We May Collect and How We Collect It
User retains ownership rights in any content, data, or other such materials User uploads or otherwise actively provides to MAUGE through the Sites (the "Content"). User grants to MAUGE (and its employees, agents, successors, and assigns) a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid license to use such Content in any manner reasonably necessary for MAUGE to operate the Sites and to provide services in connection with the Sites and other MAUGE Offerings.
We collect several types of information from and about individuals who access and use our Sites and other MAUGE Offerings, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as information directly connected to your name, for example, your e-mail address, virtual face or picture, mailing address, and other details about you (“Personal Information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as search queries; and
• about your internet connection, internet service provider, the equipment you use to access our Sites and other MAUGE Offerings, usage details and other similar information.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us, including information you provide for the purpose of registering with us via a customer information form or user profile (for example, user-created username virtual face or picture, mailing address, email address, billing information, and other details about you); and
• automatically as you navigate through the Sites and other MAUGE Offerings. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
In addition to the information above, we may collect additional information through MAUGE Offerings, including:
• from records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us and
• from details and information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Sites and other MAUGE Offerings.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and other MAUGE Offerings, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• details of your visits to the Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and other resources that you access and use on the Sites and
• information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type and about your mobile device and applications.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information or may be maintained or associated with Personal Information we collect in other ways.
As mentioned above, in providing services and other MAUGE Offerings we use third party product and service offerings, which generates statistical and other information about the use by means of cookies stored on users' computers. You should carefully review the cookies notices on external websites.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
• to present, administer, and improve the Sites (along with your browsing experience) and other MAUGE Offerings and its contents to you;
• to enable your use of the services available on the Sites and other MAUGE Offerings, run a promotion, contest or other application feature;
• to provide you with customer service, notices about any orders, inform you of or changes to or new services, products or provide other information we need to communicate to you or that you have requested;
• to send you billing and collection information along with general communications and periodic emails in response to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, inquiries and complaints;
• in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information; and
• for any other purpose with your consent.
With Whom We Share Information
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this Policy, we may disclose information about aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy, including disclosing information:
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• to third parties who provide services, software, content, data backup or recovery, cloud computing capabilities, and other functions and support to our business (such a payment processing and our application to Google, Play Store, App Store) and who are obligated to use it for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and bound by applicable data protection law;
• to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the Sites, other MAUGE Offerings, and our users is among the assets transferred; and
• at your option, to others with your consent after you have received notice when Personal Information about you might be shared with third parties.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• to the extent we are required to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights and to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
• for the protection of us, our customers and others if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MAUGE, such as exchanging information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us, in writing, as specified below in the Section entitle, General Contact Information.
Data Security and How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented and adopted appropriate commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any Personal Information or payment-related information exchanged will be protected using encrypted, protected with digital signatures, and transported over an SSL secured communication channel.
No transmission of information via the internet or any electronic commerce is completely secure. Although we use appropriate commercially reasonable efforts and standards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information transmitted to our Sites and through our MAUGE Offerings. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and you should consider taking pro-active steps to secure and protect yourself, your Personal Information and all information online and with any electronic commerce. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential and we will not ask for your password in any correspondence between us. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of mobile applications or on the Sites. We reserve the right to contact or notify you about any information regarding this Policy, security, our services, the Sites, and other MAUGE Offerings electronically along with other means of notification. Use of the MAUGE
Offerings involves third-party hardware (i.e. smart phones and other mobile devices) as well as software integrated into the service or third-party service providers or carrier or platforms (i.e. Google Drive, Box or Dropbox, Google Play, App Store). MAUGE does not control third-parties. User’s information will be handled by such third-party and MAUGE cannot assure User that such information will be handled in a secure manner.
Compliance and Related Information Regarding Minors
No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information to our Sites and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 (or 18 without parental/guardian consent). If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any Personal Information on our sites or provide any information to us about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 18 without parental/guardian consent), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13 (or 18 without parental/guardian consent), please contact use at our contact information specified below.
When a customer requests that an individual be given access to customer’s account, MAUGE will send the potential individual user an invitation to register to access the site. By requesting that access be given to an individual user, customer represents and warrants to MAUGE that customer has an existing business relationship with such additional user sufficient to avoid liability under any law that applies to unsolicited email. Customer will be deemed to be the sender of any such email (or other electronic communication) and MAUGE will be deemed to merely be a service provider facilitating Customer’s sending of the email (or other electronic communication).
MAUGE may periodically communicate with User via email, including by emails that verify password and username information, or which provide updates, service announcements, administrative messages, and/or other important information about the Services. These emails are tied to our services and other MAUGE Offerings and contain important information about our services and other MAUGE Offerings or User’s use of them. Such communications can only be unsubscribed from by cancelling User’s account.
Correcting or Updating Personal Information
If User’s Personal Information changes, or if User has a reason to believe that User’s Personal Information maintained by MAUGE is incorrect, User may contact MAUGE and MAUGE will accommodate such reasonable requests for such changes.
MAUGE will use commercially reasonable efforts to timely make any changes request by Users. Many such changes are accomplished using batch processing (i.e. collecting a number of similar change requests and making all such changes at once), so the changes may not be immediately effective but may take thirty (30) days or longer. If User requires an immediate change to User’s Personal Information and User is unable to make such a change using the available Sites resources and user profile on the application, please contact MAUGE at CREATIVITY@MAUGE.COM.
Retention of Personal Information
MAUGE keeps your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide services, the relevant purposes described in this Policy or as we otherwise notify you should there be an update to this Policy (under Introduction and Acceptance of this Policy), and as may be required by law (including for our tax, audit, and accounting purposes).
Deactivating Account, Connecting, and Unsubscribing
A User may deactivate their account at any time by contacting MAUGE at CREATIVITY@MAUGE.COM.
For questions about User’s privacy rights, please contact MAUGE at CREATIVITY@MAUGE.COM. Please note, it may not be possible for User to opt out of receiving certain communications (such as those related to User’s account information or system status) or to halt the sharing of certain information; User’s only option will be to terminate User’s account.
General Contact Information
In the event that a User feels that MAUGE is not abiding by this Policy or a User has any questions regarding this Policy, User may contact MAUGE at: CREATIVITY@MAUGE.COM.